The deadline for participation in the creation of the David Graeber Institute's DIY magazine has been extended to the end of the year. We look forward to your contributions.
Our initial proposal:
This is a call for contributions for a special publication on climate & nature breakdown to accompany the Launch of the David Graeber Institute on 28-29 October. The publication combines some of the visuals produced by XR and Ocean Rebellion, passages from David Graeber’s climate-related texts, and (we hope!) your own contributions.
The proposed texts must be submitted before 15 October. They should not exceed 2,000 characters and should be written in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What will the David Graeber Institute’s ‘samizdat journal’ look like?
These are 30 to 50 copies of unique journals, each:
– Signed by authors and contributors;
– Each journal will be unique, with a different number of pages and content;
– The cover of each journal is made from a poster especially created for the opening of DGI;
– Each journal will contain an article or excerpt from an article by David Graeber, which is related to climate change;
– Each journal will have an original drawing, small poster, or photograph;
– Each journal will have texts by members of the Museum of Care or David’s friends.